Monday 14 November 2016

Colorful Ankara Top and White pants for a date in the park

Colorful Ankara top
hey beautiful people!

Welcome to the beautiful month of November.
What would you wear for a sunday date in a park? I think it should be classy and somehow sexy at the same time - but for sure not to much. Right?
In my this month article, I will show you how I styled for a date.



african ankara top

Style in a fabulous ensemble


I styled myself in this fabulous ensemble and I want to share it with you!
While making the top I was thinking I wanted something edgy and sexy yet classy. The bright orange ankara fabric I used fitted this idea. I opted for a deep v neck which i detailed with blue sequins to match the designs on the fabric for a touch of sexy*winks* .

Ankara shirts for woman

Colorful Ankara Top

The top speaks for itself so i paired with simple white pants which is a brilliant color combination if you ask me and juicy orange sandals for that run way touch!
So guys it's always tricky dressing up bright colors there's really no hard and fast rules for dressing up bright colors but you have to know what works for your skin tone and understand how to pair the colors.

Nigerian Ankara Top

However we are about indulging ourselves and daring so don't be afraid to try something different.
So feel free to share your ideas and photos of how you would pair your bright colors.

Your opinion
So people this is it. Tell me all what you think about My work or maybe you have a unique style. You can send it to me for my next article -... e-mail me your Ankara pictures

Remember, I appreciate ALL your feedback! Feel free to leave me comments, suggestions, or ask any questions you may have! Remember to follow me on Instagram!

Xoxo indulgence

2 comments :

  1. Nice dubem bt white gets dirty easy:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm Princess Duby this is classy. Wow I love the top so beautiful. It's more like native mixed with English white pant trousers. I love it,keep the good job dear,really classy style.

    ReplyDelete