Friday 29 September 2017

African made tulle skirt

Hey lovelies,

I am absolutely obsessed with this short tulle shirt , I cannot tell you how long i have been on the hunt for one and it finally hit me why not  just make one for myself ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‹?And I did,๐Ÿ˜†

I wore this to my friends little birthday and I paired it perfectly with a small black top and it was
everything am so obsessed with the minimalist look...the style is...everything! The top  i have on  we is actually a H and M top I got from a random store , i love how it just fits into the tulle skirt
perfectly. I combined with pencil heels Jeffrey Campbells sandals , these sandals have been living have been living in the back of my closet but its getting a little attention from me at the moment..lol.


And I also combined with this mosohno chain bag and my accessories the hand bracelets I have on my hands,the neck piece, and my wrist watch



Get this look:

Tulle skirt:Indubgence 
Top:H &M
Sandals:Jeffrey Campbell 
Accessories: divas
Wrist watch:casio G shock 
Chain hand bag:mosohno

Your opinion

So people this is it. Tell me all what you think about My work or maybe you have a unique style. You can send it to me for my next article -... e-mail me your Ankara pictures
Remember, I appreciate ALL your feedback! Feel free to leave me comments, suggestions, or ask any questions you may have! Remember to follow me on Instagram!
Oh and don't forget to
indulge always!
Xx                     

Indulge!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment